Agnostic.com

10 18

Why did god create atheists?

Aralt 7 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why did religionists create god?

ArashI, thanks for posting. It's a beautiful story.

Surely there wouldn't be atheists if he was out there, he could just show up to us. Either he does not want to or he's impotent.

I've seen other animals help other animals(not of the same species),they didnt need a book 😉

Proof that even religion does not HAVE to hold a negative view of atheism.

Of course, in practice, it usually does.

@ArashL Does it really matter? BTW, if they could look at us as is described in the story....they would not longer be religious.

Two words...he didn’t.

As Creationists like to say...”something can’t come from nothing “

God is supposed to be perfect ikn every way.If he is perfection wouldn't he not be able to create anything imperfect like an atheist?

Love it, What a great tale. It is so true. I help because I can not because I am commanded to do so.

EMC2 Level 8 Mar 18, 2018

Apologists would go straight for freewill

I like this .
I thought it was his well known sense of humour , just look at the Old Testament ... hilarious !

not at all clear what your comment means but I take it to be derogatory? anyway, one man's trash is another man's treasure. I love this story.

@crazycurlz I didn't construct my comment properly . I liked the excerpt from 'Tales of Hasidim . My other comment wax a little poke at Cod

@MarcIveson hahahaha I didn't realize this was an anti-fish website. LOVE THAT hahahaha poke at COD. Thanks Marc for clarifying. This made my day

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39048
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.