Agnostic.com

8 3

LINK Lesbian Gets Nasty Letter from MS Pastor, Kicking Her Out of His Baptist Church | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

She and her partner had already left the conservative church where they met... The church decided they wanted to make it OFFICIAL a year later.

No 'Love Thy Neighbor' from their previous church!

DGJ0114 7 Aug 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Its very business like ... almost as fornal as getting kicked out of a golf club for having sex with the captains wife

What a strange land you all bide in. The church across the road from me officiates ALL weddings and has for at least the last 17 years. Seriously CofE needs everyone they can get. Hence they have TVs during the world cup and serve beers....I cannot imagine them turning anyone away...gay straight or whatever!

Aaaannndd another nail smacked into the coffin of christianity...

No one needs to "attack" the religion. Members are doing a fine job of killing it themselves!

Zster Level 8 Aug 18, 2019

I grew up around Southern Baptists in Kentucky. Truly a very racist belief system and a huge sense of superiority over all other religions. This does not surprise me in the least.

For me, I would enlarge the size of this photo, print it and send it as a response to the arrogant prick.

You know where you can stick that letter.

Yes the letter was very much in the manner of being unnecessary but truly tasteless especially for god-fearing christians.

Assholes. Such garbage.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:390622
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.