Agnostic.com

3 1

Social Well-being: What is the #1 concern you have concerning our social wellbeing?

My #1 concern is having a 'free' society. One that promotes each person as human.

AstralSmoke 8 Nov 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Free medicine. Health care would be my next one. So many people need help with medicine. My next would be assisted death. People want to die intead of taking meds. Let them.

Mine is similar: True democracy based on dignity and respect for all.

I have many concerns, most of which have to do with how power in our society is automatically given to the wealthy, who horde their power for themselves instead o befitting all of society (humanity). Most wealth is inherited, not earned. Yet we give power and privilege to people who do nothing to make positive contributions to society, but just work to maintain their own positions.

The Republicans are about to do away with the inheritance tax. So children of wealthy peopel will be given power and privilege by virtue of what family they were born into instead of earning their own way and making positive contributions themselves. They will live off their ancestors achievements and their incomes will be derived off investments where other people do the work to support their opulent lifestyles. This is creating a class of "royals" in practice, even i9f not by name.

My #1 is involved with your #1. The elite, because of money which gives them power, don't view the people who are making them rich(er) as humans.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:3915
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.