Agnostic.com

6 5

LINK As many as 20 corrections officers have been subpoenaed by grand jury investigating Jeffrey Epstein’s suicide | Raw Story

I'm pretty certain this is all about finding out who exactly knows about Trump's dirty deeds. There's no way Bill Barr is doing all this for the victims. I'm going to predict a cover-up of EPIC proportions on this little mess.

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Absolutely correct SeaGreenEyez.....covering up a filthy old federal jail....covering up existing tapes films and ear witnesses who know what Epstein confessed to naming names and who his visitors and phone calls with
.....girls and women will not get a pennies worth of increased protection or jailing of other rapists

I agree.

I remember when Trump only had Michael Cohen as a fixer. Cohen is an amateur compared to Barr.

I’m with you! Barr’s only job in Justice is to cover Trump’s dirty deeds.

Want to bed the public doesn't see it?

I suspect that this man made his money by 'laundering' and reinvesting money for the rich and powerful. His paedophilia waa undoubtably known and probably accepted. What a set of utter scumbags to have sit by knowing this was going on.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:392543
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.