Agnostic.com

29 1

Do you judge people base on how they look, talk, act, and how much money they make? If so why

Peacefulperson 6 Mar 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe on how they act. To me, It is a reflection of Character.

Try not to. People are a total package-you need to get to know the total person. Actions and words ultimately lead to conclusions.

I have to admit I do make judgements based on all of those things, some of which are based on associations or just instinct. Sure, there are exceptions, and I work hard to remember that.

And then there are examples that I challenge anyone to find the good in, like the guy I saw the other day, some pasty white asshole wearing a t shirt that read 'cuck lives matter,' whom I really wanted to run down with my car, as I was driving at the time.

I try not to be that shallow. Some of the most beautiful people I've ever met are not what others would think of as aesthetically pleasing. Money is no object where love is concerned. How people act is another thing altogether. It runs into how you're treated, and that most certainly matters.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39258
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.