Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK Biden says 40 were shot at Kent State in 1970, when four students were killed

Yes, it's a right-leaning rag. The content is accurate and the facts are cringe-worthy regardless who covered the story.

This guy is Trump just sans the narcassism & malicious intent. He.can.not.get.the.facts.straight.ever. 😔

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Joseph... Sit down!

Is there someone else who wants to be President?

I guess maybe you could get Crosby Stills Nash and Young to do a rewrite.

Biden’s time has passed. He may have done better than Hillary last time around, but if the DNC rams him through as their favorite again this time we better hope we flip the Senate in a major way, because Trump will still be president I’m afraid. It will be like watching Rocky 15, two old farts taking swings at each other without connecting and no one shows up to watch the movie but the old fan boys.

Uncle Joe did not care to listen to Neil Young sing then and only now wants old hippies stoned out of their minds to vote for him....2016 Biden said he wanted to take TrumpOLINI out behind the high school gym and beat the shit out of him.....the shit must have flown up his nose into his Biden brain

There have been multiple reports that Obama tried to talk Biden out of running.Let's hope he gets the message after the first few primaries.

@SeaGreenEyez, it's hard to hide serious mental decline from the people of Iowa and New Hampshire.

Another factor to consider is that California has moved our primary up to be one of the earliest. I don't see Biden doing well here. If he doesn't finish in the top four here, he really should drop out.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:393398
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.