Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Up to 30 alleged Jeffrey Epstein victims to speak in court - YouTube

Follow up on a recent post from @FreyedBear about the #metoo movement and J. Epsteins victims. Interesting tangential look at the criminal justice system and punishment or rehab (neither possible with a dead person), focusing scare funds and resources on a symbolic case, and the cathartic nature of "justice". In a way, this video is exactly what #metoo is about (the process that leaves victims without justice, and questions about if justice even exists). Kinda twisted to see it happen now, but read the article FB posted, asking why it didnt happen 25 years ago, or even last year. Side note: dismissing this case won't stop other investigations or possible charges against other participants, but there is a really icky part of human nature that is satisfied when someone dies.

MarkiusMahamius 7 Aug 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump keeps insisting that the Clinton's had something to do with Epstein's death but Bill Clinton could not even get away with a blow job. Trumpty Dumpty is is trying to cover his own ass.

I hope more of them will come out about Prince Andrew. The every so innocent one, according to himself. -"Honestly I never suspected anything"-

Im surprised he didnt use the royal we

@MarkiusMahamius His mother probably told him not to or she would feel implicated in the business. Did you believe him?

@Jolanta i don't know if you mean "do I believe he has special rights and privileges under god and the angelican church" or if you mean "do you believe hes a clueless idiot who doenst comprehend that the people he has sex with, are actually people" or if you mean "do you believe he lies but doenst know what the truth is?" or "do you believe hes telling the truth?"

@MarkiusMahamius The last one.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:394635
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.