Agnostic.com

2 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He's not being racist to Native Americans. He is calling out Elizabeth Warren on her fraudulent claims. Native Americans should be outraged at her, not Trump.

BD66 Level 8 Aug 28, 2019

@StarvingArtist I did not vote for Trump, and I think he is quite an unusual character. However Trump has been attacked 24/7 by the leftist media and leftist politicians. When he responds, he is not "bullying", he is responding to attacks from political rivals.

Warren only claimed some of her distant ancestors were Native American. She did take a DNA test which confirmed what her parents had told her was true aobut her ancestors.. after the right wing made such a big deal about it

Despite right wing propaganda, she never tried to use her naive ancestry either in educational or job applications. That was all just made up stories.

I've never had DNA tests myself, but if my father is correct I am about 3% Native American myself. I mention it from tiem to time... usually because my skin color is noticeably darker than my five siblings. I never tried to use it either. However, if I ever went ionto politics, I am sure such claims woiuld be made about me.

It seems to me no politicians care about Native Americans in this country. And no one seems to pay any attention to that fact, except a few.

No better in Canada, Mexico, or what's called the Americas period.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:394973
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.