Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK 'F*ck You, I Like Guns.'

America, can we talk? Let’s just cut the shit for once and actually talk about what’s going on without blustering and pretending we’re actually doing a good job at adulting as a country right now. We’re not. We’re really screwing this whole society thing up, and we have to do better. We don’t have a choice. People are dying. At this rate, it’s not if your kids, or mine, are involved in a shooting, it’s when. One of these happens every 60 hours on average in the US. If you think it can’t affect you, you’re wrong. Dead wrong. So let’s talk.

HippieChick58 9 Aug 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is no place for guns in a civilized society.

Whatever gave you the idea we were civilized? You DO see the POTUS, yes? The fact he is there proves we are FAR from civilized.

@RiverRick I'm civilized. Trump isn't my fault.

She is exactly right..thanks for the post❤

I like guns too. I build them, I shoot them and I have a range on my property. I have 5 AR-15s of various calibers and ammunition for each, some of which I hand load myself. I love shooting targets. I do not hunt animals. To me, there is more sport in shooting a target! I was raised with the NRA as a friend of the sportsman and hunter... But they veered WAY off that course years ago and jumped into bed with the politicians and gun manufacturers. They no longer serve my interests and, in my opinion, are now anti sportsman and hunter. They make every gun owner look like a crazed nut!

With all that said... We need gun reform. We need more stringent checks. It has to start somewhere!

@josh_is_exciting except Giant Gun Show loophole..and large capacity clips..or how about we just outlaw all At-15s..

@Charlene I don't get the "gun show loophole" as every gun I have bought at a gun show had the same background check as buying in stores. Now, there are some online sites where people can advertise their guns for sale and a lot of them (most) never check or show the transfer. They meet in a parking lot and exchange guns for cash or trade a different gun. That happens more than the guns purchased at stores, I would imagine, and another reason you'll never get rid of guns in this country unless you declare marshal law and/or install a dictator who rules with an iron fist.

@josh_is_exciting Most guns used in crimes are obtained illegally. That is not the case with a few of the recent mass shootings but it is true for violent crime overall.

@josh_is_exciting May you die a violently gruesome death by AR-15 ..and fuck your sick interpretation of the second amendment..

@josh_is_exciting From your Bio...

" I'm finding that I don't really fit with most people here, but for some reason I keep coming back."

I see that... and I am not sure why.

All of the NRA supporters have no conscience.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:395509
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.