Agnostic.com

13 3

What’s your favorite month on the calendar and why?

I’d have to say mine would have to be October. I love the weather and how it’s not too hot or too cold, plus looking at the different colors of Fall season, plus I love Halloween!

EmeraldJewel 7 Aug 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm a displaced South Floridian and, when I'm there, I pretty much love the whole year. Anywhere else, I'm not a fan of short days and cold weather, so Spring is then my favorite time, when everything seems to be coming back to life. Somehow April has always been lucky for me. Good things happen in that month.

I'm really partial to April. The Earth is coming back to life, and something new springs up every day.

In a slightly new land, for me.. April’s been fantastic. Back in OR, I’d come to call ‘that month,’ Septober, from Sept. 15 to Oct. 15th the best… Spring gives me hope and Fall makes me appreciate every decent day ~

Varn Level 8 Aug 30, 2019

Mine would have to be June. Not just because I was born in June but because it is summer and usually pretty nice.

All of them they all hold something special.

July! I love swimming, camping, BBQs, backyard fires, longer days, heat, and it's my birthday month. Until recent years the 4th of July was my favorite holiday.

Like you September/October, it is cool not cold, not too dark, the bugs are gone, and for me who works seasonally it marks the start of my off season when I can relax.

Fruit's ripe, too 🙂

October-- because September still has some days that are too hot and by November it is starting to get dark too early.

I'm waiting for Sektobruary. It's composed of all the days we lost when the various monks fucked up the calendars trying to account for the birth and death of different religious figures or whatever the hell they did, and thus lost us a bunch of days. The church owes us. When we get those days back (with interest), it will be a paid holiday for the world, courtesy of the Vatican Bank.

And we will call it Sektobruary.

May - as the whole world around me turns green and fills with new life

Spring. The Cascade foothills are velvet green and covered with wildflowers.

Gorgeous pics!!!

Wow beautiful.

Spring and fall

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 29, 2019

Depending on where I am living, it would be October or November. Fall is my favorite time of year.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:395558
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.