Agnostic.com

5 0

LINK Drumpf shares classified document on Twitter.

Doh. If the President does it, it has to be legal, right?

CallMeDave 8 Aug 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Me thinks thou dost protest too much!

Nothing says I DID IT more than showing a picture you don't need to and denying everything before anyone knows about it.

Anymore... MY property is my country and I am in a strange land whenever I leave its borders... I behave accordingly.

I think that's the point. He's trolling Iran.

@jerry99 I can see why you think that. But you fail to realize one thing...

He's not smart enough to troll anyone except himself!

@RiverRick Good point, but he does relish saying anything to cause problems. Could have been one of his sycophants that gave him the burn.

@jerry99 Apparently there are several high-level people that used to work there that may band together to state that he is inept... And that they grew very tired of being ruled by chaos... Trump loves to create chaos.

But her emails!!!

Trump supporters argue that it has to be legal because they will do anything for power. It turns out that the Trump Chump feels that way too. You cannot tell Donald Trump anything and he makes every situation about himself.

There's an old saying related to this...

"If you hand a chimp a gun, and the chimp shoots someone- is it the chimp's fault?"

If you hand a chimp the foreign policy, and the chimp starts WW3- is it the chimp's fault, or is it the people who voted for the chimp?

Sorry, I meant "chump". Not chimp. Typo.

Pres can declassify anything he wants, though, including his tax returns.

Not that it's smart to do so, though

1of5 Level 8 Aug 31, 2019
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:395993
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.