Agnostic.com

33 4

Would you date someone you met online?

Why, or why not?

GoodMan 7 Sep 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, met my husband that way. We are poly so we've met a few people online as well. I think with our schedules it's probably the best way for us.

Yeah, if he was a good person who wanted the same things I do.

HI Nocreator, and welcome to agnostic.com. The "same things" or "similar" things?

ABSOLUTELY

kathy Level 1 Oct 6, 2017

I met my girlfriend of over 3 years on Tinder

I've heard some good about that site (Tinder)! Did you have a paid subscription in order to connect?

It's been a long time, but I don't think there was a subscription cost to contact someone.

Yes. I met my ex-husband on a dating site and although that relationship has dissolved, I would be open to another.

Wow, this conversation is still going! 🙂 Have met several men online, and formed romantic relationships with a couple, became friends with some, etc. Its not that hard to weed out the nut jobs or undesirables. 🙂

I havent been active on the dating sites this past year but Im getting ready to give it another shot.

Hoping to have one last great love before I go toes up!

Yes, but they'd need to be relatively nearby.

Yes, I have. It's been a good experience overall.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:396
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.