Agnostic.com

6 0

Level 10 members

Has anyone posted enough to reach level 10?

EdEarl 8 Aug 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Make the most of the journey ... as with many journeys, you may be disappointed on reaching the destination

I'm not striving for level 9, much less 10. Climbing levels is boring for me. I think it takes someone more obsessive.

@EdEarlone of those meandering, get there when I get there, maybe never will sort of jurneys

Here's most of the page as the link just doesn't want to work correctly:

We wouldn't know, because whereas L10s are able to interact with the physical world we mere mortals are so incapable of comprehending their majesty that we would simply fail to perceive their presence among us.

Jnei Level 8 Aug 31, 2019

Current member rankings. 😀

<a href="https://agnostic.com/members.php?search=1&token=c187a4c04b342df930643bd2385847db37529d8b7b98dabd84f7004db8cf2dc6&gender%5B%5D=any&lfg=any"Dating for Real People" Group=9&orient=0&level=2&bio=&min_age=18&max_age=99&country=&dz=9&city_state=&distance=9&order=points" class="forumlink">[agnostic.com]

phxbillcee is MIA since March so unless he returns he won't be it.

I am at level 5. It seems to only allow you to screen out people with same or lower levels

Good grief. I'm at the very bottom of the first page. I thought there would be far more members above me.

Once you pass 9 the way you get points seems to drop dramatically. I am not sure I could live long enough to reach level 10. I believe one person has reached that level. I believe that person started racking up points two years before this site actually existed.

The way you get points curtails even after passing level 2, as certain maxima are reached. However, the throttling starts to become really apparent half-way through 8, and giving "likes" no longer earns you points, only being liked awards you a paltry point.
An interesting exercise is to see how long it takes you, in hours, to gain an extra 1,000 points, then divide 1,000 by that time to get your current "points per hour" rate.
You can also calculate your overall "scoring" rate by checking when you joined, converting that to days, then hours and dividing your points total by the hours.

TY

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:396189
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.