Agnostic.com

7 5

LINK Franklin Graham: School Boards Must Be Run by Evangelical Christians | Michael Stone

If you have kids of school age in the US and you haven't read "The Not So Intelligent Designer" by Abby Hafer I recommend that ASAP. Franklin wants ID taught in all schools. ID is anti science which is covered in this book. This is the ultimate dumbing down of America. Even if you don't have kids in school, these are your future doctors and nurses, and nursing home caregivers. This is the future of America that the Religious Right wants and it is not pretty or healthy for anyone beside them.

HippieChick58 9 Aug 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There seem to be many otherwise-intelligent people around who believe "intelligent design" is some kind of alternative science. IT'S NOT. It's a mumbo-jumbo of bullshit. If ID didn't gain traction the jeezus pushers would just come up with another fantasy.

He's the worst. I always find the vast majority of religious leaders has traits associated with their devil not their saviour.

Franklin Graham is a 1000 times worse that his crazy dad. No public schools will not teach that crap if I had my say.
VOTE at all levels, city, county and state.

There are enough voters left of center to control elections, wa need to get more people to vote.

Maybe some of us should try being elected?

Fuck him and his Kkkristian followers..

Franklin is an extremely dangerous charlatan demagogue. His father was a decent man. He is not.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:396228
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.