Agnostic.com

7 8

“What do you say to taxpayers who want to know why you’re wasting this city’s resources because you three guys can’t get laid?”

"Boston's Straight Pride Parade is a deranged veneration of toxic masculinity nobody asked for.

"f the event’s three organizers have been feeling that people don’t like them lately, in their defense, that’s probably true — but it’s likely less because of the fact that they’re straight and more because of their alarming number of ties to alt-right organizations, neo-Nazis and/or white supremacist groups.

"Bemoaning what they’re labeling as a backlash against the straight community—there isn’t one — that has left them an “oppressed majority” —they’re not — they’re hosting a march celebrating the fact that they are attracted to women, even if no woman could possibly be attracted to them."

-Jonathan Kreiger

[nbcnews.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Aug 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Playing Victim March" would be a better name!

Seems like a variant of The War On Christmas........everyone is picking on me, when actually no one is picking on me

twill Level 7 Aug 31, 2019

Strange times. Everyone is feeling isolated.

Probably feeling unloved for a reason

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 31, 2019

Oh please.. Since when have straight men been discriminated against in any way or fashion in the last hundred years?

I just hope there's no violence because it's what they want.

We need to start hospitals for the mentally challenged.

@BookDeath Except insurance will not pay to institutionalize a paranotd for life.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:396239
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.