Agnostic.com

6 4

Hi I Live in NH Which Trumpty Dumpty Just Called a Drug Infested Den

sassygirl3869 9 Mar 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Really, New Hampshire? Old Man in the Mountain state? Well, it's been a while since I was there, but I thought it was a pretty cool state then, even cold. Don the Con doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

I went to college in NH and have spent over 30 years living in the Live Free or Die State. BTW the Old Man sadly fell down a few years back.

@sassygirl3869 I did read he was not doing well. That is so sad. I guess that is one sight I won't get to revisit when I take my retirement road trip.

They tried fixing him but he crumbled-I cried.

What about alcohol?
How many deaths are related to alcohol every year?

He doesn't mention that.
I have a theory, I think ol' Donny boy is half in the bag when he goes on his middle of the night tweet rants. It keeps him from showing up drunk for an in-person press conference.

He claims he doesn't drink-who can believe that lying piece of shit?

I'm sure he's wrong ?

Well, look at it this way. That comment might piss off some of the 345,789 people who voted for him in 2016....

I sure as hell didn't and I'm pissed. Now he wants to execute drug dealers-the kid who lived across the street-yikes

At least he didn’t call it a shit hole state. Lol

He really knows how to compliment someone.

I am pissed to say the least - though my daughter's friend died from an overdose and the boy who grew up across the street was the dealer.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39765
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.