Agnostic.com

7 16

Solar and Wind Power

sassygirl3869 9 Mar 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You just cannot beat the facts.

I cannot have a clothesline in my yard due to neighborhood restrictions. I love, love, love sheets fresh off the line.

I thought I was just weird, I love the smell getting them off the line after they have been in the sun all day, and also when put fresh on the bed.

@Rugglesby well, I'm sure there are parts of you that ARE weird (as are we all) however that one has been rhapsodized by many and I've even read it in books and discussed it with my siblings. Makes me wanna go put up a clothesline and wash and dry my sheets. Oh wait, it's snowing today.

Brilliant and true.

I have a dryer that came with the house when we bought it fourteen years ago. I use it to store big bags of rice and such in and hang my laundry out on the line.

Funny Kevin.

I still use a clothes line, although not recently with awful weather in the uk

My mom had a clothes line in the backyard for years. Everything smelled so clean and fresh.

I grew up that way. Sheets fresh off the line smelled so good. I remember running out to grab clothes when a thundershower rolled by. Ah, innocent times.

That's my kind of energy!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39808
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.