Agnostic.com

12 3

What was your first kiss like?

I was just thinking back on my first kiss. Because of how negative anything sexual was considered in my family, I felt like I was doing something forbidden. I was worried my dad or mom would suddenly show up and then I'd be in big trouble. The guy was telling me to relax. But I also remember being surprised at how soft his lips were and feeling the thrill of doing something forbidden.

What about you? What is your memory of your first kiss like?

UpsideDownAgain 7 Sep 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Age 16 swimming and teasing w a girl at a lake she kissed me first very sweet shock... My younger brother was there and gave me a big smile... Huge fun. After she broke the ice I took to it like a duck to water!

I don't know what age I was, but there was a girl who lived nearby and we somehow spent a bunch of time kissing. I remember eating Jello later and noticing how much the Jello in my mouth reminded me of her tongue. It was a tactile experience.

I was 9. It was with Sophie, the sister of Serge, one of my best buddies. They lived right across the street from my family's house. She was a lovely petite dark eyed brunette. We had a childish boyfriend/girlfriend relationship for a couple of weeks. At that age, I had no "one thing leads to another" thing in my mind, I was too young for that. We were kissing in their backyard. Gently and slowly. She was sweet, tender. It felt good.

We were both 10 and we were leaving the town swimming pool on our bikes to go home for dinner. Her house was only two blocks out of my ride home and we did a big kiss while standing on her families drive way. I really liked it.

I practiced with a girlfriend. Don't remember the first kiss with a boy.

I don’t even remember it

Awkward

I was in first grade, and we kissed under a rabbit hutch down the street. I just remember it being very sweet, not sexual. We were going to get married when we graduated from 6th grade, but I moved before 2nd grade started. It was a long time before I met someone else I wanted to kiss.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" kids chanted in a garage, pressuring Steve and me. At 12, we had a crush on each other. He was my next-door neighbor.

Steve learned forward and pecked me on the lips. The kids exploded with laughter.

Awkward

gater Level 7 Sep 6, 2019

At friends of my parents house, about 9 or 10 years old. They had two daughters, one my age and one my sister's. The daughter my age was very cute, her name was Babbet. While the parents talked after dinner, we kids decided to play hide and seek in their apartement. When it was our turn to hide, Babbet took me into their parents darkened bedroom and on the bed gave me my first real kiss! My brain didn't work right for a week! We never managed to be alone together again, but I remember her and that kiss like it was yesterday.

church retreat, headed home, dark night. back of the bus, made me dizzy.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:398762
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.