Agnostic.com

17 2

Regarding Personality Type

Which personality type is more attractive?

• 4 votes
  • 27 votes
  • 14 votes
  • 11 votes
  • 5 votes
JamesDiPrima 4 Mar 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Depends on the individuel

I'm an introverted gemini so I'm also adveturous at times lol

@valerina -- just a question from curiosity. How is it possible to be an atheist yet accept astrology which is as far removed from reality as the god concept?

I hide myself from myself, then accepted myself..I wasn't secure in myself..then I was homeless and living in a shelter when I was diagnosed with cancer..I beat all of that...it changed me to my core..I now Know and Love..Me.

I need my 'me' time, it's hard to come by at the moment but I will become depressed if I can't spend time alone.

I'm introverted usually but if I'm out with good friends or drunk I'll usually be more outgoing and extroverted

I'm an INTJ.

It depends entirely on what one wants in another person.

Ambivert: At work, I have to be talkative and interact, but am happy to go home and crawl under my rock.

ISTJ..but obviously that can be fluid around friends and certain situations

I feel that a mildly extroverted woman would be the best compliment for me.

I can see an extrovert getting on my nerves after a short time.

Retired RN 3 times divorced - just want to have some FUN

It really depends on the situation but probably more introverted in general

How do the last 2 options fit in with the first 3?

It’s a little bit of both extroversion and introversion

@JamesDiPrima that’s like a list that has
Proton
Neutron
Electron
Red
Pickle
They are not related in a sense that can be made viable options in the quiz.

Very much the gypsy soul.

I love you as my friend and can enjoy spending time together but prefer to be by myself MOST of the time.

Not enough possiblities, as I am an adventerous introvert that has taught himself to be extroverted.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:39907
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.