Agnostic.com

5 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope he is sued penniless and has to work in McDonalds for the rest of his life as cheap labor along with his entire family... May all of them end up living in a rusty trailer (no larger than 8X40) and being spit on by those around them.... And may they all live very long and torturous lives...

If they are US citizens what would be the point of doing this? The only answer is to show the base that he is for white supremacy and let them know he is their last chance of turning America back to that idea. Trump is sick, but so are those who see nothing wrong here.

That's the point next step in Hitler playbook

Cruelty is the point of it all.

No surprise here.

I continue to hope for a long and painful, and definitely fatal, myocardial infarction for the orange beast!

@riverrick . I was hoping for a rocket up his ass, but I will settle for what you said.

@Bigwavedave Actually, upon hearing your suggestion... I would be equally pleased with a rocket up his ass. (Provided it has a warhead that explodes!)

Trump

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:399762
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.