Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Hickory man claims he spotted three Bigfoots | kare11.com

News of the weird. The hills have always had their oddities. Folks claim claim to things they shouldn't ALL the time-bearcats, panthers, bigfoots, Revenuers, lol....all depends on what they've been smoking, drinking, or otherwise ingesting, I guess. Not to mention that some of us here are jess plain crazy....
Oh, just to let you know: Bigfoots like Moon Pies! And I guess RC Colas, too, though those weren't specifically mentioned.....

BookDeath 8 Sep 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm going to keep all my Moon Pies in a locked chest way down in the cellar of my ranch out on the high desert, where no known sightings of Bigfoot have ever . . . wait, what am I saying? I'll just eat them all now and call it good.

I've always wondered why no one ever discovers any Bigfoot road kill???

Or maybe a foot left i a trap coz he chewed off his foot to get away.

Take your meds

If Bigfoot was real, it would have been discovered by now.

Aww, but we can always hope. maybe he'll run for president, he'd be better than what we have now.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:399794
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.