Agnostic.com

4 0

Whom do you admire most? Why does this person inspire you?****

bookish212 3 Mar 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Historically, Abraham Lincoln. Among many other things, he inspires me to maintain the strength of my convictions.

In the present, it is Chicago Cubs baseball player Anthony Rizzo. He is a cancer survivor who started a charitable foundation to benefit children with cancer. He does not just lend his name to the charity, he lives it every day. My 10-year-old nephew who had cancerous tumors in his brain lives in Kentucky and was in a hospital in St. Louis was not only visited by Anthony Rizzo and his mother, but his foundation also paid a portion of my nephew's hospital bills. On road trips while other players are doing what players do on road trips, Anthony Rizzo visits Children's Hospitals and inspires hope in children with cancer and their families.

Hard to answer-have lost faith in politicians. They are human beings.
Special people would include: Bill Gates (philanthropy) and Oprah Winfrey ((philanthropy and social justice).

David attenborough because he has been around the world many times and still is and he tought me so much about real life.george carlin for teaching me to question everything.

James Cameron. He not only made the movie Avatar, but invented the filming techniques used to make it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40127
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.