Agnostic.com

6 0

So, I posted a couple of weeks back that I had gone to church with my mum.I am not sure how they got my info (a little creeped out to be honest), but this was in the mailbox yesterday.

Katastrophe1969 6 Mar 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Looks to me they found a home at an all you can eat buffet.

Were you Catholic? Targeted? Junk Mail?

The lard works in mysterious ways...like UPS...nothing more mysterious than that...

Maybe your mom filled out a form, or if your mom lives with you, maybe she gave the church a check with her address on it.

Do they know your mom?

When we first moved here when I was 18, our local parish priest (from a good 5 minute drive away and many houses and streets in between) visited us at home to welcome us - after our first mass at the church. When I think now, I have a feeling that he spoke to my mom after mass - when he noticed that we were new. Priests often bid goodbye to everyone at the exit after mass.

Looks more like they found there spiritual home mcdonalds

i was partly joking

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40144
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.