Agnostic.com

5 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fox News is circling the drain, too. Their time is limited. Rupert can not live forever.

Thee author is deluded. And it's Fox, what else can you say. Sad.

I knew it was going to be senseless propaganda, but when I got to this I coldn't read anymore.

" The truth is, the atheist position is incapable of supporting any coherent system of morality other than ruthless social Darwinism. That’s why it has caused more deaths, murders and bloodshed than any other belief system in the history of the world."

I'm surprised I made it that far.

Ditto.

@Condor5 Obviously they didn't bother to look at the bloody history of their own religion.

@Paul628, to them, their truth is the only truth.

Fox, MSNBC, CBS, etc are corporate propagana outlets. We do not pay for it, do not get it, and rarely watch any on youtube.

Mark Twain said, "If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed. If you do read the newspaper, you are mis-informed." If you want real news, you cannot get it from corporate media. Try TYT, Jimmy Dore, Al Jazera, and others on youtube. Actually, Al Jazera is probably biased, but not by American CEOs. TYT and Jimmy Dore are progressives. IMO Fox News actors, who deny climate change, should all be tried for crimes against humanity.

Hear, hear!

I saw this, too. I immediately recognized myself and sent myself Thoughts and Prayers.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40163
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.