Agnostic.com

8 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It doesn't strike me as a major scandal. How it different from Trump using his father's influence or to buy influence for his dumbass kids to get into college?

"The future president began generously donating to the University of Pennsylvania right around the time that Donald Trump Jr. began classes there in 1996 and Ivanka Trump began doing so in 2000, although records are unclear as to the exact amount he gave during that period. Trump followed a precedent that had been used on his own behalf. While it is not clear if his father donated to the University as he was seeking admission, Trump biographer Gwenda Blair wrote in 2001 that the future president was only able to obtain the transfer from after being interviewed by Nolan, who was friendly with Trump's wealthy older brother, Freddy.

Similarly, Jared Kushner — Trump's future son-in-law — was notoriously admitted to Harvard University despite having a low GPA and low SAT scores, prompting one former official at his erstwhile private school to remark that "it was a little bit disappointing, because there were at the time other kids we thought should really get in on the merits — and they did not."" [salon.com]

One question I would have is how do the children feel about this issue? How do the kids friends react when they find out their friend's parents were cheating and putting all others at a disadvantage? It always seems to be about individuals and less about the systems they manipulate or the others that are affected.

Lori Loughlin is probably not feeling too safe right about now. Her ego will sink her.

My question is how in the hell does she think cheating was giving her daughter a "fair shot". There is NOTHING fair about cheating. White privilege.......

Works for me.

At least she admitted guilt

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 13, 2019

It was the least that she could do.

I can't remember, who the fack is Felicity Huffman that she's considered- anybody?

Character actress........just rich & got caught.

@AnneWimsey A character actress with no character?

@Paul4747 good point!

I feel glad Felicity Huffman was also fined $30,000 and ordered to do 250 hours of community service.

30 grand is nothing. I wonder what she'll do for community service? Stay tuned.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:401722
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.