Agnostic.com

5 2

LINK Saudi Arabia oil production reduced by drone strikes - BBC News

Well hell, this aint good. Hope Trump doesnt decide to prove he's "tougher" than Bolton and just start bombing someone.

But as usual, things most probably aren't as they seem when dealing with the actors in the middle east.

Fuck.

1of5 8 Sep 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oil prices will be going up and some wealthy people will be wealthier.

Pretty much. Ain't this economy's structure grand?

what shitty luck. sold 2 oil stocks on fri.

Aha, Our resident climate change denier has investments in the fossil fuel industry. figures

You poor guy.

@1of5 ,
don't feel sorry for me i made 9% on that trade within a few weeks. now up over 20% on the oil stocks this year. i don't invest in oil or any other stocks i speculate.

@callmedubious trust me, I dont.

The Saudis brought it on themselves.

Hey, we've been helping them for decades. They haven't fucked that part of the world up all by themselves.

This is the product of Saudi Arabia being the main factor of keeping up the bombings, food and water shortages, and spikes in disease in Yemen.

Yeah, and who's our bestest buds in the ME besides Israel who also happens to hate Iran?

I so don't trust this administration to do the right thing, or even have the remotest inkling of what the least damaging thing to do is.

@1of5 Honesly, I don't think the next administration necessarily will either. This started in the last two years of the Obama administration, which was pushed by Clinton. If Warren or Biden win the nomination, and then gets elected, it will still happen. Not sure about Sanders.

@thexter our relationship with the Saudi's extends well back before the Obama era.

@1of5 That, I have not arguments with. Both parties are part of the oil and war machine and

Gas prices are going to be a bitch!

Also, anyone can start an air attack with $100 drones? We’re amazingly fucked!

Ain't technology great? Have a feeling they were a bit more sophisticated than the ones we get at Wal-Mart, though. Well hopefully.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:402115
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.