Agnostic.com

8 7

LINK Man being fired brings emotional-support clown to meeting

A New Zealand man facing the ax at work brought a support clown to his recent redundancy meeting ... The clown mimed crying as Jack’s employers slid the redundancy paperwork across the table and created a balloon unicorn and poodle to lighten the mood.

altschmerz 9 Sep 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Emotional support animals are "in" at the moment. I saw a news story about a woman with a shetland pony trying to board a flight.

@altschmerz little dogs in handbags maybe but a pony ? that's just taking the piss.

LOL. I guess it was nice that he added a bit of humor to lighten the mood 🙂

Sounds like he has roo much money and cannot figure out what to do with it.

I love this.

So Mike knew what was coming.

I cannot imagine what he got fired for.......

What a great idea! I rely on my darling little "emotional support" animal if I'm upset, for example, when my daughter flew back to Kentucky this Wed after being here for four days and taking me to the New Mexico state fair.

I couldn't stop crying, so I grabbed my new rescue doggie, Fergie, and went on a long hike to the end of the desert valley at dawn. I let her paws rest up and went hiking alone next time, but I was leaning on the coyotes, juvenile male Cooper's hawks (who always greet me with enthusiasm), beak-clattering greater roadrunners, etc. for emotional support and to cheer me up, and it worked!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:402142
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.