Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK The 598 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

598 cases where Trump projected his problems on to other people!

I only did a quick scan, but it looked to me that Hillary won the count for the most insulting tweets!

Hillary Clinton
“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked Hillary!”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked Hillary”“have gone stone cold CRAZY”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked Hillary Clinton”“Crooked”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked”“Crooked Hillary”“corrupt”“Crooked”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked Hillary”“forgot to campaign in numerous states!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked H”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked”“totally Crooked Campaign”“totally Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked”“corrupt”“Crooked H”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked H”“Crooked”“Crooked H”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked”“went down in flames”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked H.”“Crooked Hillary”“Crooked”“Crooked”“totally Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“the worst (and biggest) loser of all time”“Hillary, get on with your life and give it another try in three years!”“Crooked”“Crooked H”“Crooked”“paid for and stole the Dem Primary”“Crooked”“bought the DNC & then stole the Democratic Primary from Crazy Bernie!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“played the press for fools on Russia”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“a bad candidate!”“Crooked”“blames everybody (and every thing) but herself for her election loss”“lost the debates and lost her direction!”“in the end, had no game!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“can illegally get the questions to the Debate & delete 33,000 emails but my son Don is being scorned by the Fake News Media?”“gave our country away”“Crooked”“colluded”“Is she allowed to so collude?”“Crooked”“Crooked”“a terrible candidate”“Did Hillary Clinton ever apologize for receiving the answers to the debate? Just asking!”“no enthusiasm!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“unfit to serve”“decades of lies and scandal”“Crooked Hillary's corruption is closing in”“Crooked”“Guilty - cannot run”“a big mistake”“Crooked”“Crooked”“should not be allowed to run for president”“Crooked”“Crooked Hillary”“unfit to be president”“Bad judgement!”“We must not let #CrookedHillary take her CRIMINAL SCHEME into the Oval Office”“Crooked”“launched her political career by letting terrorists off the hook”“Hillary said she was under sniper fire (while surrounded by USSS.) Turned out to be a total lie. She is not fit to lead our country”“Crooked H”“Crooked”“wants to take in as many Syrians as possible”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“FAILED ALL OVER THE WORLD”“loves to lie”“She'll say anything and change NOTHING!”“Crooked”“a Wall Street PUPPET!”“Crooked”“has never created a job in her life”“Crooked”“Crooked”“a foreign policy DISASTER”“you have failed, failed, and failed”“too weak to lead”“no solutions, no ideas, no credibility”“the most corrupt person to ever run for the presidency of the United States”“If we let Crooked run the govt, history will remember 2017 as the year America lost its independence”“So CROOKED”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Such a dishonest person”“crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“SO CORRUPT!”“Crooked”“should be in jail”“Crooked”“PAY TO PLAY POLITICS”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Fraud”“Crooked”“Crooked”“disgraceful behavior”“unfit to run”“Crooked”“Hypocrite”“Hypocrite!”“nothing Hillary has said about her secret server has been true”“If I win-I am going to instruct my AG to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation”“there's never been anything like your lies”“Crooked”“has only created jobs at the FBI and DOJ!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“nasty to Sanders supporters behind closed doors”“Owned by Wall St and Politicians”“Crooked”“Crooked”“suffers from BAD JUDGEMENT!”“Crooked”“terrible!”“failing for 30 years”“not getting the job done”“Crooked”“failed all over the world”“a typical politician”“all talk, no action”“taking the day off again, she needs the rest”“copying my airplane rallies”“puts the plane behind her like I have been doing from the beginning”“Crooked”“Crooked”“said horrible things about my supporters”“SO INSULTING to my supporters”“Crooked”“very dumb”“totally confused”“Unfit to serve as #POTUS”“just gave a disastrous news conference”“Lyin'”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“doesn't have the strength or the stamina to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”“doesn't have the drive or stamina to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“brainpower is highly overrated, decision making is so bad”“has BAD JUDGEMENT”“Crooked”“Crooked”“called African-American youth “SUPER PREDATORS””“Crooked”“will NEVER be able to solve the problems of poverty, education and safety”“CORRUPTION”“SABOTAGE OF THE INNER CITIES”“only knows how to make a speech when it is a hit on me”“No policy”“using the oldest play in the Dem playbook”“using race-baiting”“all talk and NO ACTION!”“pandering to the worst instincts in our society”“She should be ashamed of herself!”“crooked”“lies”“fear-mongering!”“LIE!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“not a talented person or politician”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“not fit to be our next president!”“Anybody whose mind 'SHORT CIRCUITS' is not fit to be our president! Look up the word 'BRAINWASHED.”“Crooked”“Very dangerous!”“bad judgment”“unfit to serve as President”“incompetent”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!”“Crooked”“100% owned by her donors”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“has very small and unenthusiastic crowds in Pennsylvania”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“a formula for disaster!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“a lose cannon”“extraordinarily bad judgement & insticts”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“very long and very boring speech”“Crooked”“very average scream!”“no one has worse judgement”“corruption and devastation follows her”“owned by Wall Street!”“unfit to lead the country”“Crooked”“Crooked”“wants to flood our country with Syrian immigrants that we know little or nothing about”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“incompetent”“a liar!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“betrayed Bernie voters”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“judgement so bad”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“not at all loyal”“Crooked”“BAD JUDGEMENT”“Crooked”“killed jobs!”“Crooked”“destroyed jobs and manufacturing”“Against steelworkers and miners”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“look at all of the bad decisions she has made”“Crooked”“led Obama into bad decisions!”“Crooked”“bought and paid for by Wall Street, lobbyists and special interests”“will sell our country down the tubes!”“has made so many mistakes”“Crooked”“Crooked”“embarrassed herself and the country with her e-mail lies”“a DISASTER on foreign policy”“Crooked”“Crooked”“negative ads are not true”“email lies”“fraudulent”“Crooked”“Having ZERO impact”“Sad!!”“Lyin'”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“not qualified”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“not qualified!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“WEAK leadership”“lies”“Lyin' Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“lied to the FBI and to the people of our country”“sooooo guilty”“Crooked”“dishonest”“incompetent”“very bad judgement”“Crooked”“Not fit!”“Crooked”“unfit to serve as President”“Her temperament is weak”“BAD JUDGEMENT!”“Crooked”“As usual, bad judgment.”“A total disgrace!”“Crooked”“guilty as hell”“Crooked”“will NEVER be able to handle the complexities and danger of ISIS”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“As Bernie Sanders said, Hillary Clinton has bad judgement. Bill's meeting was probably initiated and demanded by Hillary!”“sellng out America”“Not capable!”“Presidency would be catastrophic”“ill-fit”“bad judgment”“Lying”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“no sense of markets”“such bad judgement”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“bad judgement”“Disgraceful!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“All talk, no action!”“Crooked”“would be a disaster”“may be the most corrupt person ever to seek the presidency”“Crooked”“will be a disaster for jobs and the economy!”“defrauded America”“Corrupt”“dangerous”“dishonest”“judgement has killed thousands, unleashed ISIS and wrecked the economy”“failed policies”“bad judgment”“Crooked”“Crooked”“totally unfit to be our president”“really bad judgement and a temperament”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“will be a disaster”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“total fraud!”“Crooked”“record is so bad, unable to answer tough questions!”“unfit to be president”“bad judgement”“poor leadership skills”“very bad and destructive track record”“Crooked”“Not honest!”“Bad performance”“Crooked”“Reading poorly from the telepromter!”“doesn't even look presidential!”“Crooked”“no longer has credibility”“too much failure in office”“Crooked”“Lyin'”“Crooked”“has made so many mistakes”“Crooked”“BAD judgement!”“Crooked”“zero natural talent”“temperament is bad”“decision making ability-zilch!”“Crooked”“fraud”“very stupid use of e-mails”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“bad judgement and temperament”“Crooked”“CROOKED”“Crooked”“Crooked”“suffers from plain old bad judgement!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“not qualified”“her judgement has been proven to be so bad!”“Would be four more years of stupidity!”“Wrong!”“reckless and dangerous”“Crooked”“very dishonest”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“has no chance!”“zero imagination and even less stamina”“ISIS, China, Russia and all would love for her to be president”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“a fraud”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“can't close the deal with Bernie Sanders”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Can't believe she would misrepresent the facts!”“Crooked”“Liar!”“Crooked”“can't close the deal on Crazy Bernie”“Crooked”“Crooked”“has bad judgment!”“Crooked”“pushing the false narrative that I want to raise taxes”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“Crooked”“corrupt”“ZERO leadership ability”“bad judgement”“Constantly playing the women's card - it is sad!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“said she is used to “dealing with men who get off the reservation.” Actually, she has done poorly with such men!”“Crooked”“Crooked”“perhaps the most dishonest person to have ever run for the presidency”“one of the all time great enablers!”“Crooked”“unqualified to be president”“incompetent”“has been involved in corruption for most of her professional life!”“Who should star in a reboot of Liar Liar- Hillary Clinton or Ted Cruz? Let me know”“a major national security risk”“not presidential material”“such bad judgement”“lied last week”“doesn't have the strength or stamina to be president”“totally flawed candidate”“stupidity”“pathetic”“LIED at the debate last night”“SAD!”“We need a #POTUS with great strength & stamina. Hillary does not have that”“lied”“disloyal person”“weak and ineffective”“no strength, no stamina”“does not have the STRENGTH or STAMINA to be President”“won't call out radical Islam”“will be soundly defeated”“afraid of Obama & the emails”“SHE HAS NO STRENGTH OR STAMINA”“corruption is what she's best at”“weak”“totally incompetent as a manager and leader”“no strength or stamina”“she looked lost”“her record is so bad”“the trade deal is a disaster, she was always for it!”“100% CONTROLLED”“Just can't read speeches!”

jerry99 8 Sep 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

However much it was incorrect, or disliked, or simply lies ...... does not matter .....why - because it worked - and he got himself elected.
Way past time to stop saying how bad, inept, corrupt, etc, he is / has been .... way past time to start planning a strategy to beat trump, rather than fighting each other for a nomination

Only 598?

Thousands and thousands of tweets, but 598 targets. Seems like plenty to me.

@jerry99 the ones above are 100% about hillary...monomania, anyone?

@AnneWimsey Yeah, I just extracted that one set of tweets since it showed just how insane the president of the United States really is. There were 597 other sets.

@jerry99 SETS, not justone-offs...I suspected as much!

Really? Less than 600? You surprise me........oh, I see, just the ones mentioning Hillary.

He is a master at disaster and lying. I hope he loses in a landslide!

Excuse me, I need to go wash out my brain....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:402757
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.