Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK The Family: It's Not About Faith, It's About Power | Official Trailer | Netflix - YouTube

I belong to a Secular Book Club, we're part of the Omaha Humanist group. Our next book is on hold while we watch this series. We saw the first two episodes yesterday. OMG, chilling! I had not realized these people were out here, but scary and mind blowing as hell. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it.

HippieChick58 9 Sep 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am watching this now and it is all about power. You can watch this and see how the Evangelicals fit in and also know why Trump is "the chosen one." To these people if you are elected you have been "chosen."

I haven't watched it yet but have read things about it. From just doing those things, I see it as Narcissist atnd Sociopaths who only pick from a few of the biblical teachings, debate if they have actually read any of it, and the biggest pieces are that that book says all leaders are put in place and that the rich go to heaven like a camel through the eye of a needle, the actual interpretation of that is that they get a back door entry to heaven.

I agree; the Family is about power.

Started to watch but after 3 episodes got sick and removed it.

I am watching with a group of about 15 - 20. If it gets too bad I'm sure someone will hold hands with me.

@HippieChick58 or lend you a shoulder to cry on.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:402825
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.