Agnostic.com

9 3

Another Kavanaugh allegation. Isn't it fair to assume where there's tons of smoke there's also fire?

HockeyGuy 6 Sep 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No - never fair to make assumptions on unsubstantiated allegations .... a mob chasing someone does not make them guilty ... only real evidence does that

There always has been ...that’s why the Republicans limited an honest investigation - kept what little they found secrete - and rushed through his appointment…

Republican pieces of shit make it damn difficult for me to defend our democracy!

Varn Level 8 Sep 17, 2019

Tons of smoke? I haven't seen any smoke.

gater Level 7 Sep 17, 2019

...ya need to open your eyes first...

@Varn You don't know what smoke is

It surely is a starting point to start a serious investigation.

We need an independent prosecutor, not FBI to investigate this.

No, in today’s political climate, such an assumption would not be fair. Innocent until proven guilty I say

Another one how did he get appointed, major cover up

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 17, 2019

I believe the women. Kavanaugh lied under oath.

Kavanaugh should be impeached.

No, but practically speaking, it took, what, 40 years for most people to believe Anita Hill?

Of course, but these republicans are so morally bankrupt, they could not care less.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:403178
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.