Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Teen girl buys AK-47, allegedly threatens to shoot 400 people, targeting former high school: Report – Crime Online

I wonder if those gun rights advocates can name even one other item which people go to purchase to commit mass murder... and perhaps can show examples which occur as often as mass shootings with those items?

snytiger6 9 Sep 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This must be a spoof. Surely no sane society would permit a teenage girl to buy such a weapon

Obviously, you don't live in the U.lS. Anyone age 18 or older can buy a gun legally... even assault type weapons.

@snytiger6 No I live in a country where most firearms are banned and only sporting rifles and shotguns can be owned and held in secure gun cabinets in the home.

@Moravian I've heard of such counties or cities with such laws. The problem is adjacent counties and cities that don't have such restrictions. That is the problem in Chicago. They may ban gun sales in the city, but it's just half an hours drive to get to a place where you can buy guns.

@snytiger6 Sure. It has to be nationwide.

from what i understand, the press may be jumping the gun on this one. it may be that the young woman had a gun and her co worker may have hypothesized rather creatively, about what he thought she might do

Whoa... What went wrong there? Grades or dating?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:403403
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.