Agnostic.com

2 2

The generation now alive, and our grandchildren, are the most important generations EVER to walk the surface of the earth. We are the generations that will determine whether we make the transition from a type 0 to a type 1 civilization… Or… we destroy ourselves because of our arrogance and our abundance.
~ Dr. Michio Kaku

Benthoven 8 Mar 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We are on the cusp of greatness while nearly falling into extinction which I think is what's going to happen

I don't think widespread colonization of space is going to be an option for my [step]childern who range from 24 to 39 years old. It may be an option for my grandchildren. Definitely for the generation following that -- assuming we aren't in some dystopian detour in the meantime.

I'm not sure what to expect in the future. There's a part of me that's skeptical, as well as a part that's hopeful. I "hope" the hopeful part wins out, though.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40358
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.