Agnostic.com

5 2

LINK Conservative Christians Attack 12-Year-Old Rape Victim For Seeking Abortion | Michael Stone

Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Being young and female is a curse in this world.

HippieChick58 9 Sep 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The curse is holier than Kkkristians..

Sharia law raises its ugly head again, (make no mistake, this is truly what Christian conservatives really believe in)

Sick and perverse logic, but not unexpected when even trained lawyers have been conditioned to believe that a bundle of cells have more rights that the child victim of a rapist. Glad the law came down on her side in this case, despite the pressure and guilt shaming efforts of the other two.

It's like the Christian version of Sharia law

@MizJ just so!

@Marionville The irony is they are the ones that support Mango Mussolini and his Muslim ban.

@MizJ who?

@Marionville Trump's base, most of the conservative Christians support him. I am loathe to even type his name thus "Mango Mussolini".

@MizJ I hadn’t heard that expression before.

@Marionville No problem. We have dozens of them on this side of the Pond as many are like me in the regard that it sickens us to type his name.

Her vile relative is only being charged with statutory rape, a slap on the wrist compared to the damage done to this child. Disgusting and misogynistic.

MizJ Level 8 Sep 18, 2019

According to the babble, she has to marry that rapist......

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:403713
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.