Agnostic.com

9 9

LINK Sandy Hook releases shocking psa-you have to watch

Public Service Announcement will shock you

sassygirl3869 9 Sep 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't know what's worse, the shooters or their enablers in office.

I am so glad they made this. The NRA/tRumpthuglicans must be stopped so we can pursue our safety.

The NRA represents global gun profits propped up by both Republocrats and Rethuglican blueREDS = redBLUES duopoly Congress & White House for 150 years....TrumpOLINI & ObushaObombney have signed 11 straight oil war crime profiteering bankster zionism bills exceeding ten trillion dollars AND 6 trillion in debt to China

Hard to watch,horrendous what has happened to our kids

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 18, 2019

Sandy Hook shooter dad should be held liable for letting his mentally ill son both before and after age 18 shoot lethal weapons with his gun nut mom at gun clubs....the mom of the El Paso shooter called cops DAYS BEFORE the shooting worried her son would use the Romanian assault rifle and HUNDREDS OF BULLETS.....THE uncle of the Charleston 9 shooter gave his racist dope smoking nephew money to buy a gun for his birthday.....these are most relevant FACTS to prevent future mass murders....Allen Texas cops did NOTHING when the GOOD MOM called cops

A very wise public service announcement. No denial there. Kids know they need ways to defend themselves, 'cause currently the public at large won't or can't do enough.

Absolutely riveting and real bringing the urgency of the problem to the general public.

It is powerful. I saw it today and it had me crying my heart out. I'm so sad that people have to go to these lengths to get repubs in Congress to do something.

In your face!! Hard to watch but this is what it takes to get people riled up enough to do something!

An excellent public service announcement. It's heartbreaking and real.

Ignoring gun violence in America is cruel and selfish.

Ban assault weapons and high capacity magazines!

America needs to do mandatory buybacks of assault weapons and ammunition.

What an absolutely awesome woman you are!!!! Great signs!!!

Those are real hip signs!

@AnonySchmoose, @Redheadedgammy

Thanks. I made all the signs by hand, except "Ban Assault Weapons Now" that I ordered. The flip side I did, obviously.

My ex-husband is an artist. I gave Terry my "CHOOSE" idea (Earth is half green/half burned). Terry did a beautiful job with oil pastels, watercolors and felt pens. Bravo!

To prevent smudging, I sprayed the signs with a workable fixative spray. After that dried, I sprayed on a protective acrylic coating that resists moisture.

@AnonySchmoose, @Redheadedgammy

Here are my ideas for the flip side of the "CHOOSE" sign. Which do you like best?

Protons, Neurons
Electrons and
MORONS.

Science is True
Whether or Not
You Believe in It.

I Can't Believe
I'm Protesting
For Reality

@LiterateHiker

The one that hits the nail on the head for me is:
I Can't Believe
I'm Protesting
For Reality

@AnonySchmoose

Agreed. I will print that on the back of the CHOOSE sign for the student Climate Crisis march this Thursday.

@LiterateHiker
You're really great to do that ! We're having a protest at Maui Community College, with several climate groups: 350.org, Sierra Club, Climate Change Lobby (my group), and Sustainable Science Department at MCC, etc.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:403886
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.