Agnostic.com

4 3

Just for fun, Russian Ratnik body armor. The USA and France are developing versions as well.

Druvius 8 Mar 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good but it seems like its made to keep the fighter in the game longer, maybe it would be best if we just didnt do war. nobody likes that shit. Then all that money could be used to better our life and our world. Some may say im a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.........

I'm with you all the way, my friend. If we don't soon change dreams into reality there won't be anyone left to do any dreaming.

With police forces and gangs like the USA seems to have along with Kevlar overcoats this looks like something everyone needs?
Reminds me of the old joke of the guy Texan who had his bomb proof house built during the cold War. At the topping out ceremony he had the press and local mayor there to celebrate with him. Then a stranger walked up and shot cold dead with a bow and arrow. The archer was offside but what could they do?
We can laugh but there may be a moral hidden in there. ?

its mostly flame and smoke with know shrapnel but it is a step to save you from some things.

Yeah, like armor piercing rifle and sniper fire. It's not a step, it's the next gen in infantry gear.

yes, the trauma of a big blast is going to fuck you up inside the suit or no suit.

It would be better if it changed time so everything was in slo mo

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40468
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.