Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Environmental Factor - September 2019: Lavender oil linked to early breast growth in girls

I use essential oils and have put them in the bath and diffused them when the grandbabies are over. No more!

#oil
HippieChick58 9 Sep 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

At the heart of the organic movement is a strange idea, that something produced in a lab and subjected to the most stringent safety tests the law and good practice require, is less likely to be safe. (Nothing can ever be perfectly safe.) Than something produced in nature by a plant, which probably evolved over millions of years of refinement, to kill, maim, harm, hurt and deter animals like us, because we may want to eat the plant otherwise. The 'organic' religion and the whole idea of a 'caring' nature is as stupid as any theist's doctrine.

funny, i love the smell of lavender. we have a bush in our yard & i'm always crushing some flowers & enjoying the scent when they're blooming. and then i have a little bottle of lavender oil which i frequently take a whiff of when of when we have no fresh.
we have lavender plants on the path up a little hill to our pro shop on our golf course. one day i had taken a few flowers to smell as one of the assistant pros walked by me i asked him: "Larry, do you think lavender is a good masculine scent." he looked at me a little strangely & muttered something.

"Is the Early Onset of Puberty in Young Girls Linked to Meat?
Wake up, people. If hormones can make an animal fat, what do you think will happen to us?"
[huffpost.com]

I never use this stuff.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:404807
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.