Agnostic.com

11 10

LINK Rare polka-dotted zebra foal photographed in Kenya

The eye-catching animal, seen in Kenya’s Masai Mara National Reserve, likely has a genetic mutation called pseudomelanism.

HippieChick58 9 Sep 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nature is always coming up with surprises.

Amazing!

Isnt nature and evolution amazing. I do not know his/her chance at finding a mate and procreating and passing on the polka dot fences. I don't remember if in the article said whether or not they are born sterile. I doubt it, as is a melanin condition.

You sure it's not just an upgrade for the 2019 model year? 🤔 in all reality it's a fine-looking animal I hope it lives to a ripe old age without getting shot.😣

That's a beautiful Foal!!!

Made our news last night.

Artistic dots on Tira ... I do hope he survives to adulthood, and can use biting fly repellant, maybe a monthly medication like I put on my cats.

Wow awesome

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 21, 2019

Hopefully no one will try to hunt this rarity

Yes...I saw that picture earlier on the BBC website.....it looks amazing!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:405051
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.