Agnostic.com

30 4

What do you think about this saying "there is someone for everyone?" Is it true or BS?

Aralt 7 Mar 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think it is true. However, just because there is someone for you, does nto mean you will recognize them when you see or meet them. I think very few peopel really know what they want or the kind of person with whom they would truly be happy with.

I think so, if you mean “the one” I still think so but it doesn’t mean it’s GOING to happen I think it takes a lot of conscious effort by oneself and potentially the other let alone circumstance. I think the one can get away too, but then again they can come back. I think by getting as intouch with ourselves as we can it can be achieved

I suspect that a lot of it depends on how open and accepting you are to meeting someone. It is really about having a keen desire to relate and care for someone. At least for me,...........

I think it is rare. I do see that a lot of times one person likes another, but it is not reciprocated.

Yes there is someone for everyone like me for you..in the beginning we meet and see only way to tell..I like Jim Thorpe Pa.Mauch Chunk id distance a problem?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40540
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.