Agnostic.com

6 2

LINK FOX News Panel: Liberals Are “Worshipping the Environment” Instead of God | David Gee | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

What a smug lil moron!

Climate change is based on evidence, religion is based on belief...

DGJ0114 7 Sep 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah? I kinda of like "air".

Either that or they wish to maintain an environment that supports life as opposed to living a fantasy.

FOX Propaganda24/7.. A relatively new phenomenon. It’s like the Nazi Propaganda (Channel) of hitler’s day, only his had full power. In the USA, our version still has some competition from real news.. The Fairness Doctrine needs returned -- the end of FOX & Hate Radio ~

Varn Level 8 Sep 23, 2019

Amazing they can speak at all, delusional wack jobs

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 23, 2019

I don't worship anything; but, at least I know there is an environment to care about.

Okay, maybe I worship chocolate...just a little 🍫

Chocolate is awesome

And Beer with Monty Python.

It does seem odd that the same people who claim to worship a being that created our planet also think that destroying it is just fine. It supports my belief that the majority of religious people know it’s all a scam to control others and don’t believe this crap any more than we do.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:405984
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.