Agnostic.com

4 0

What is the worst thing about marijuana.?

To me by far the worst thing, is cannabis/marijuana is illegal and worldwide except in one Country. This war on drugs has been losing since 1936 except for Cartels, lawyers and prison's.

In moderation cannabis/marijuana is a herb and helpful like organic wine. Cannabis/hemp is the most useful and productive plant in the world.

Why is everything so backward?
Your thoughts.

Castlepaloma 8 Mar 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Marijuana is a fat-soluble drug, it stays in your system and will show up on drug tests long after the user has used. I can see that causing problems for the recreational marijuana user. Say for instance your injured at work ,your insurance is never going to cover your injuries if the drug is found in your system . if your employment depends on drug tests you're truly f*****.

Yes, pot stays in your system for a one month vs Alcohol a day or two. You lose your job and ruin your life maybe with a police record.

It's cops lurking around every corner, not Terrorist, like on the news every day.

The last pass 40 years prisons have grown 10 times with only 13percent violent criminals. In my youth it was mostly violent criminals caged. Corperations want to bid on good behaviors prisoners for very cheap labor. cannabis remains listed as a Schedule I illegal drug in the U.S.

In another words, despite 29 states legalizing medical marijuana and eight states legalizing adult-use marijuana, the United States government still considers marijuana an illegal drug with no health benefits and a high potential for abuse.

I totally agree. I think it is less harmful that alcohol and has medicinal qualities as well. I do not get our government. This is a whole new industry. The US could come up with the best strains andthey could be sold. We woould gain a new source of income. We would get the profits instead of shady people on street corners. It would save money by emptying prisons of such stupid first offenses. There are so very many reasons to legalize weed, the those government baffoons are so sick to miss it. It would be America's product, but the idiots will give it to some other country!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40604
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.