Agnostic.com

7 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She seems very genuine and impassioned. I wish her well in all her work ahead.

If there is a future, she will be remembered.

She is badass

I watch a TV interview with both Greta and Arnold Schwarzenegger together.

The badass was wearing the pink dress.

She stares down Trump at the UN climate summit.

"Whadda you idiots are assholes too"! I would love to hear her say that.

My daughter published a comic book about a environmentist lawyers, at Gerta same age. I say, no matter what age. To have the ability to be fearless and confront the greatest threat for humanity is everyone Honorable duty. Man, women or child.

All these young people protesting climate change? Good for them!

But I wonder if they realize what a load of happy horseshit it all is. Let's see a show of hands of all the kids who will swear off having children, and undertake, today, being sterilized. What? No takers? What happened to all that youthful enthusiasm and outrage?

Short of eliminating the bulk of humanity, the Earth is fucked.

From my generation of four kids to her generation of two, this is in the right direction.

Where 97% of scientists make it clear man is responsible for climate change. They are either the stupidest professionals or not greedy enough against their integrity. Which one is the horse shit?

I think politician master-debating about it. The out cum is happy ass bullshit.

Good girl, she is. Need more people like her

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:406101
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.