Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK YouTube is forgetting to play your subscribed channels, if they think you shouldn't watch.

I have subscribed to many many youtube channels. Sometime after watching this Pakman video warning of their effort to unsubscribe peoplr, I:ve noticed they now fill your recommendations with all kinds of junk. By recommendations, I mean all their suggestions, not just the "Recommendations."

It appears necessary to remind YouTube what I prefer to watch; though, now I wonder how often that AI needs to be reminded.

PS They have subscribed me to channels I'd not watch, e.g., a WWE channel.

EdEarl 8 Sep 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes! I watch what I β€˜bring up,’ as I will choose what I want to watch and not others!

This is soo comforting, YouTube and Google have always known what was best for me! πŸ˜›

It's comforting to know they are looking out for our best interests.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:406210
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.