Agnostic.com

3 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Most profound speeches about the natural environment I have ever heard. Best one of hers, was at the UN climate summit with the world leaders.

I have changed, development of cannabis stains for every kind of medicine and tiny house communities.

What changes are you making for climate change?

+++

I admit I can do more. I eat way less meat, I use less plastic. I recycle, reuse, reduce. I buy less new, shop estate sales and consignment. I grow some of my own food. I know I can do more but living alone and gotta work, I'm limited.

@HippieChick58

It seem poverty and environmental destruction go hand and hand. A few are starting to make big waves.

You know she's good because of the attacks on her !

I just watched this she's really good. More people do need to take action. A few of us are doing our part. Thanks for sharing and doing yours. xo ❤

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:406923
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.