Agnostic.com

6 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump is panicking. He is throwing tantrums. He thinks Pence is incriminating him.

Pence has been docile during his time in the WH, but he was a pushy jerk when he was governor. I wonder if that side of him will come out now?

It is mighty dumb to throw your VP under the bus, when you might need him to pardon you at a later date.

I hope you don't think he thought this through.

what the hell is a perfect conversation? does he mean that the conversation went swimmingly? of course i don't think this is what he meant. or does he mean that the transcripts show/will show (in the "first phone call" and in pence's case apparently not public yet) that there was not a play to pay withholding of aid? as in perfect for exonerating him? i am really tired of having to interpret stupid...

“And also Mike Pence’s conversations, which were I think one or two of them. They were perfect. They were all perfect,” Trump continued. i take this to mean all four conversations referenced do not show any impropriety. is it me, or do you find you have to do this with every last thing the dude says? i don't think it is me.

a normal person may have said, they were appropriate or not improper. or maybe perfectly appropriate?

Typical Trump style here.

@NoPlanetB Exactly!

He’s not sinking alone...lmao

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:407043
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.