Agnostic.com

14 0

What are some of your hard limits on dating?

Sex, kinks, political affiliation, age, height, etc.

JackPrefontain 4 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Swastika tattoos lol.

On a more common note, would take a bit to go for a smoker or stoner. Basically don't see many of my best friends often (even though they're nearby) because I can't stand being in smoky rooms that I can smell from my clothes the day after. Not big on women who "act blonde" either.

My big two are any kind of addiction and any kind of mental health problem. Or history of either. Sounds callous, but when you end up on Prozac, not through anything that's wrong with you, but because you need it to live with the shit your partner throws at you every single day, then you're very much in the wrong relationship. Been there, done that. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

They might not be absolute deal breakers. If I developed very strong feelings for someone, then I might be willing to go against my better judgement. But either of these would be reasons for me to keep my distance in the first place, so hopefully it wouldn't happen.

Racism, sexism, anti-LGBTQ+, snobbery and cruelty to people or animals, are right out (active and/or vocal opposition to these is a definite bonus). Most other things are OK.

Jnei Level 8 Mar 23, 2018

theist or one that depends on faith (belief without evidence) to support a claim in contradiction to verifiable reality

cruel
republican
racist
not intelligent
irresponsible
dishonest
lack of respect and caring for self and/or other animals

Poor hygiene, not self sufficient, addict, cruel, or/anti LGBT are deal breakers for me.

I will forgive your question, If you forgive me asking everyone that asks these sorts of questions why would you expect answers and why would you wish them?

Addictions such as booze, dope, smoking, gambling. I don't mean use, I mean addiction.

Tolerance of any sort of cruelty or prejudice.

Fundamentalists.

Even the slightest hint of contempt or malice toward me.

no hairy balls and must have a heartbeat, oh and nothing green should be oozing out of them. sorry, I'm just picky like that.

Ignorant conservative racist Republicans.

Personally, I won't date men.

Dead people .

Well, if I could just get it HARD, there would be no limits.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40720
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.