Agnostic.com

6 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She makes them too cognitive of their cognitive dissonance?

White European/American males have done more to damage the planet and have killed more folks through wars and colonization than any other group of people in the history of the planet. They won't acknowledge this fact, and see their power dwindling, as it should. She is a threat. She doesn't get rattled when they attack her, she just stays on message. We have more young women in the House than we have ever had, and they are very vocal. We have Warren slowly climbing up the polls and even leading Biden and Sanders in some states. They are afraid, and that is a good thing. All of you ladies please keep it up. IMO

Far to many men still want women in the second class position is society - Greta is in their face so intelligent and with a talent to inspire others. What a threat this is to these small men.

I agree!

Or this

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 27, 2019

LOL

Sick humor, yet I like it.

Its men like that who are the problem.

I'm not uncomfortable with her! She's amazing and deserves the platform that she has earned !

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:407675
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.