Agnostic.com

5 6

Atheist Church Songs

Tim Hawkins is a Christian comedian and a pretty funny one at that. He has a routine about Atheist church songs that I've always found pretty funny. Thought you all might enjoy it. It's especially funny to me now considering my now shifting belief system! 🙂

ReverendJohnDoe 5 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Humour is a remarkably powerful weapon against many things, and especially against dogma.

Very good. I am also rather fond of Steve Martin

I love it for the laughs, better than any religon.

Comedians command a very powerful tool in any fight. A court jester was always the rule for many kings and queens. In the UK comedians are having actual serious views and for sarcastic and witty cutting remarks. For the prime example view "Have I got news for you" on the BBC Chanel if you get one. They often Pop up on Question Time with the top thinkers in society. They often come up with the unexpected - the more unexpected the better. And sarcasmm will not work unless there is an element of truth about it. These songs are to be expected and yes they are funny but they do not tell any truths about the majority of atheists.

I keep trying to find jokes about Humanist so far without much sucess -perhaps I am just waiting for the first real Alienist. Perhaps you can do better.

Oh my god! That's so friggin hilarious!!!! Thank you for sharing!

Second that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40795
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.