Agnostic.com

6 5

Trump wants to execute drug dealers?

sassygirl3869 9 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Those who work for them! The CEO's are the top 1 %

Those who work for them!

Exactly. The drug pushers are not so much the guys smuggling drugs up from Mexico but Big Pharma. Have done much more harm than good. I brought this argument up with a relative who is a trump supporter and he proceeded to tell me in no certain terms that prescription drugs are not the problem and trump is absolutely right in bringing hell and damnation down on the drug dealers. Well I knew I wasn't going to get anywhere with that argument. But if he were to look up the stats on lets say western Mass, he would find an inordinate number of people now on hard drugs because they got hooked on drugs like oxycontin.

NH too.

Seriously, this is a scary time to be a pain managment doctor. People get unreasonable when they can't get more drugs.

And Mitch McConnell's wife, Elaine Chow's family...

why?

@sassygirl3869 that's where they got their money, or so I hear...

He is taking a page from the Philipino president. What is his definition of drugs? Will doctors be on his crazy list? How about the people who are supplying him with drugs which he is obviously on?

It is a slippery slope

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40931
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.