Agnostic.com

14 5

Jim Carey Wants You To Dump Facebook

I have already done it, but not for him...

twshield 8 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hes the fucking worst. Im surprised hes not president.

I have not been active -- account has been deactivated for nearly six years.

Last week I deleted every single "friend." Phones, e-mail, airplanes and stamps still exist.

I haven't deleted it completely because I need to store photos; and there is a slight chance I'll use it in the future to become aware of specific local activities.

I do not miss it at all and I believe it is damaging, however measurably small, to people's relationships and to overall individual mental health.

@twshield You do miss it, Tim? I don't. Not at all.

@twshield Oh, okay. You said above "I miss it too..."

Jim Carrey can kiss my ass. His ignorant comments on vaccines alone are enough to inform me that he is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I think we would all benefit from unplugging for the most part. The internet is great, but can also be a hindering distraction. It can also make us unhealthy by taking time away from exercising or doing something in the "real world". It can be a social enhancer, but also detract from us being social outside in, like I said, the real world. If I had some money to invest I might short Facebook stock lol

I value Facebook for the connections with distant family and friends. But I think they need to be taught a lesson. Do you think Facebook users could do an unplug for a day? A week? Let's see, how do we organize this? Through Facebook? lol

Jim Carrey also wants you to dump vaccinations for your crotch fruit....so meh on taking life advice from Jim Carrey.
Painting of Sarah was pretty funny though.

I’m still suspicious of him I saw pics of him shaking hands w Illuminati priests. ??‍♂️ Although what he says Iagree with, mainly about depression

Fame has isolated Carrey from the world, I think. It must be difficult when everyone you know wants money from you, and some are crooks. He seems to be trying to find himself. I hope he has a good friend or family member he can trust.

Tim not at that point. My handicapped daughter wants me on even more. Do what you think is right for you.

I dumped my Facebook account yesterday. It had become irrelevant to me, and was as useful as walking around with a "KICK ME" sign on my back IMHO.
Many of the feeds were little more than sophisticated Phishing scams, others lead to Troll caves.
I just don't need it anymore.

If/When I dump Facebook, it won't be because someone else said I should. I'm quite capable of making my own decisions.

@twshield Since I joined this site, I barely go on fb. I only use it to keep track of friends and family who live out of state. I spend more time hiding stupid god posts, and blocking ads. They aren't making much, if anything at all, off me.

Not at all. I might wonder about you.

I doubt that he is an idiot but after viewing the following link you may be inclined to wonder about him...........

I think he was just in a bad place. His ex-girlfriend committed suicide the year before this in 2015. It became public and the things they said to each other as well as the allegations made were public too.

Same, I got rid of it at the very beginning of this year. It really is quite toxic to mental health.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:40975
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.