Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK Shocking Study Shows Fracking Is Depleting US Drinking Water Sources at a Catastrophic Rate

From a conservative point of view, this is a god thing because it creates opportunities to sell drinking water at huge mark ups. This is all planned. The Bush family was buying up water rights in South America about 12-15 years ago, because they knew fracking would cause a shortage in drinking water, which would create huge profit opportunities.

snytiger6 9 Oct 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I invite all to install this browser extension : [newsguardtech.com]
and find out their judgement(s) about this website.

JOURNALISTS judging the validity/credibility of other "journalists". (who better to do so?)

Water will soon be worth more than Oil. In the Tar Sands, they use 4 barrels of water for one barrel of oil for processing. I would not eat anything growing off the Tar Sands landscape or drink any water There span of land is larger than the size of England. It's coming to America.

The fracking opponents will fanatically deny this is happening. Given the host of super-toxic chemicals used and then are re-entered into the well for ease of disposal at the wells end, it's no wonder that case after case of cancer appearances are associated with fracking well proximity. Most of the chemicals being used are carcinogens.

I worked in the oil field many moons ago. During this stint I witnessed how cavalier the oil site workers are about what they do with their waste and waste by-products. It's not too far a reach to believe the practices have gotten much better. I hate to say it, but it's the nature of many, if not most. individuals who work in the patch not to be concerned with what their industry does to the environment. Despite what proponents claim, it is not unusual for well casings to crack over time and upward migration of toxic chemicals pumped downhill occurs. Even if the abandoned well is cemented in.

Things got better under Clinton, Bush, and Obama. But with the decimation of the EPA and regulations under this butthead (Trump, that is), I would not be surprised if things were back to the way they were under Reagan. A sorry state for sure. If you don't think so, ask Pennsylvania as their residents light their tap water each day.

Meanwhile, Nestle is taking massive amounts of water and SELLING it back to us. "Clean water is not a human 'right.' "

Water is life, as we cant' live without it. Life is a human right.

Corp. greed is every where and is another sign that humanity will not make it to the 22nd century.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:410625
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.